Friday, November 26, 2010

Apologies

Hi folks, I just wanted to write a quick note, to apologise for not posting anything. I've been very busy with things, and I've not really had time to blog. When I have had a little, I couldn't get the words out right.
I will post something soon, as there is so much going on which makes many of us look up a lot more often! We can practically hear the angels getting ready for our Lord's return! God Bless and thank you so much for reading~ I will hopefully post something real soon~
Carolyn

4 comments:

  1. Der Carolyn,
    Thank you for your comment on my humble blog post about Al Gore.... what a piece of work he is..Ha!
    People will sell their grandmothers to get elected and tell any lie! Jesus is my Rock and anchor! And you are my friend.

    Bro. Tom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Am having trouble emailing stuff to you... is your mail box full?

    Tom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank You Carolyn we all missed you but, we do understand about having things to do. I had the oprotunity He! He! of being a Mr. Mom while my ex-Wife was in the hospital for two weeks.

    I don't know how people have the energy. Well, thanks again for your post.

    Star...
    .

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you enjoy your blogging break; happy new year!

    ReplyDelete